ITS + The Feed = Fuel for Adventure
ITS + The Feed = Fuel for Adventure
The Feed wants to make sure you have the exact food you need for whatever adventure that may lie ahead. It doesn’t matter what type of athlete you are, The Feed is there for you by providing both the best products around as well as one-on-one nutrition coaching. Their goal is not only to educate customers about sports nutrition but also make it easier to eat healthy by shipping their hand-picked, hand-packed boxes to your door each month.
We’ve teamed up with our friends at The Feed to offer a box of goodies we put together, based on items that have fueled us on our adventures here at ITS. What’s great is that you can modify and customize this box any way you see fit! We won’t hold it against you if you want to substitute a few items, but don’t go crazy.
Many of the products we’ve selected for our ITS Box include personal favorites of our Staff and as mentioned, are items which keep us fueled and ready for adventure. We’ve also added a couple of fun items that we think you’ll enjoy.
You can shop The Feed in a couple different ways:
- Hand-pick your own individual boxes
- Order or customize a collaboration box, like the ITS Box
You can also save some money and sign up for their monthly service to get your custom box delivered every 4 weeks.
We had to get one of our own ITS boxes to try everything out and we’re happy to see that the team over at The Feed prides themselves in customer service. Specifically awesome was the personal hand written note in the box and some contact information in an included pamphlet:
“We are your personal nutrition coach. You’ve taken a big step towards fitness, and we want to make sure you keep on track, have the best nutrition available, and know when to use what and why. Training for a specific event and want nutrition advice, call us (877) 780-8957 or email us anytime with questions, we are here to help! [email protected]”
It’s really great to see them take customer service to the next level and we can certainly appreciate this as a customer.
What’s in our ITS Box of Fuel for Adventure?
- Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabar Alt
- The Lärabar Alt is a higher protein based version of the traditional Lärabar. True to the Lärabar way, each bar has no more than 9 ingredients and is made exclusively from organic, gluten-free, non-GMO ingredients.
- Vanilla Honey Stinger Waffle
- Certified Organic, these waffles are the perfect ride snack. They are great tasting, chock-full of fast-acting carbs and easy to digest. In Europe, waffles have been making their way to jersey pockets for years. Now Honey Stinger has created their own take on this classic treat.
- Fruit Punch Nuun Hydration Tablets
- Nuun is an electrolyte-enhanced drink tablet that will keep you optimally hydrated. It’s great to use during workouts, the electrolytes will replenish what you lose when you sweat and the extra sodium will help keep your muscles from cramping.
- Sriracha Chili Sauce
- Sriracha sauce?! Why would you ever need this for sport nutrition? Well, Siracha sauce, also known as Rooster Sauce is one of the greatest foods of all time. It adds that special flavor and the perfect kick to anything. It will make you happier and happy athletes = better athletes.
- Steve’s Paleo Jerky
- All Steve’s Paleo Jerky’s are made from free-range chicken and beef, raised without antibiotics, or added hormones, with absolutely no MSG, soy or sugar. That means this jerky is 100% clean, nutritious protein.
- Triberry Gu Gel
- Gu gels provide your body with the essential nutrients it needs to ride for hours and hours. This gel has a unique blend of amino acids to combat muscle fatigue, electrolytes to prevent cramping and a complex carbohydrate blend that’s easy to digest. Gu Gels have 100 calories per packet.
- The Bootlegger Bottle
- This bottle is inspired by backroads, bootleggers and prohibition. XXX White Lightning, or as it’s better known, moonshine was consumed by outlaws on the lam.
- Cranberry Almond Kind Bar
- When you have a craving for something to crunchy, salty, sweet and satisfying Kind Bars are the best bet. They come in a great variety of flavor combinations like Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein, Cranberry Almond and Antioxidants and many more. There is no surprise to what’s in one of these bars because you can not only pronounce all the unprocessed all natural ingredients but you can see them.
- Mountain Berry Shot Bloks
- In great flavors, these bite sized chews deliver the quickest form of energy and electrolytes to your body during races and training. The 33 calories cubes make it easy to track calories and electrolyte intake. Shot Bloks are made of the highest level of organic ingredients.
- Tasty Kill Cliff
- Kill Cliff is a functional recovery drink made up of B, C, and E vitamins, electrolytes, and plant extracts including ginger root, green tea extract, and ginseng root powder as well as a unique enzyme blend. It has no sugar, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and only 15 calories. Use it as an alternative to unhealthy sodas or energy drinks, or grab one after your next workout to instantly begin your recovery process so you can get back to being awesome.
- Justin’s Peaunut Butter
- We love Justin’s as a real food alternative before, during or after our workouts. Mixing the highest quality ingredients to create amazing flavors (like Vanilla Almond Butter, or Chocolate Hazelnut Butter) makes Justin’s a great snack at anytime.
With free shipping on all orders over $49, we highly recommend you add another item or two to your ITS box and you’ll actually save a few dollars!