Continuing with Loops on our Knot of the Week series in HD, today I’ll be going over the Handcuff Knot.... View ArticleView Article
June 10th is the cutoff date for Plank Owners and Crew Leaders to sign up to purchase a members-only laser engraved ITS Tactical Stripped Lower Receiver!
We’ve already had plenty of people roger up for one of these and they’re definitely getting made, so if you were considering one, now is the time to sign up!
Here’s a few of the common questions we’ve been getting and the answers.
- Can I purchase more than one? Absolutely!
- Can I request a specific Spike’s Tactical Stripped Lower Receiver be used? Yep!
- When will I need to pay? Once the cutoff date expires we’ll contact you with further information.
- How much do they cost? $99 plus $5 for the engraving fee. We’re covering the artwork setup fee for our members!
- How much are you guys making off of this deal? Nothing! This is a thank you to our supporting members!
- Where can I get one? Simply visit this link for further instructions on how to get in on the awesomeness!
Thanks for your continued support, we’re stoked about getting these made!
Are you getting more than 14¢ of value per day from ITS Tactical?
Please consider joining our Crew Leader Membership and our growing community of supporters.
At ITS Tactical we’re working hard every day to provide different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Instead of simply asking for your support with donations, we’ve developed a membership to allow our readers to support what we do and allow us to give you back something in return.
For less than 14¢ a day you can help contribute directly to our content, and join our growing community of supporters who have directly influenced what we’ve been able to accomplish and where we’re headed.
I would like to be added to the list... I've followed the instructions on the original post but have not received a confirmation that my request has been received.
Sadly, I ordered a Spikes Tactical lower yesterday before this was posted. It's going to be my daughter's rifle, and I already have mine. Next time...