I’d like to start something new here on ITS today and start sharing all the EDC (Every Day Carry) photos we receive in our Forum here on ITS. We’re also going to turn it into a contest every few weeks and give away a $25 gift certificate to the ITS Store!
We’ll select an EDC based on only one criteria… Rule number one, always look good! Just kidding, we’ll pick it based on being a functional and realistic EDC. This means it actually has to be what you carry in your pockets, not in a bag (as much as we want to see photos of your Discreet Messenger Bag.) Of course this is totally left open to our interpretation and why we’d like a brief description of what you’re carrying too.
To enter, simply join our Forum (if you’re not a member already) and post up your photo in this topic with a brief description of your EDC. We’ll look in on the submissions and pick someone every few weeks to win. The winner’s photo will be posted on the homepage of ITS Tactical along with the announcement. I’ll start things off this week and show everyone what’s in my pockets today. And yes, all this is really all in my pockets.
My EDC Breakdown
- ITS EDC Trauma Kit w/ Coyote Pouch
- Sig Sauer P6/P225 and Spare Mag (Loaded with 9mm Hydra Shok)
- Sig currently carried IWB (In the Waist Band) RCS Phantom Holster (Not Shown)
- KIA Bracelet – Jason Workman, who I served with in the Navy and who perished in the tragedy on 8.6.11
- Giveaway Wallet – In Mugging Situations
- Keychain with Solomon Bar Paracord fob, Duct Tape fob and Kingston Flash Drive
- Change, Wedding Ring and ITS Challenge Coin
- Bosca Nappa Vitello Pocket Wallet
- Titanium Bogota Toolset
- Bobby Pin
- Nemesis Knives Ti Card (bottle opener and sharpened edge)
- Cash (leftover $2 bills from Starbucks Appreciation Day)
- Emerson Commander (appendix carry)
- Bic Lighter
- iPhone 4 with Foliage Magpul Field Case (Mfg. with better tolerance than the Executive Case I reviewed)
- Moleskine Volant Mini Notebook
- Pocket Survival Kit (modified slightly since it was shown in this original article)
- 4Sevens Preon 2 in Satin Titanium (appendix carry)
- 4Sevens Titanium Pen w/ Glass Breaker Tip (takes Fisher Space Pen refills)
- G-Shock DW-6900MS w/ Suunto Clipper Compass
Be sure to post up your EDC photo here for your chance to win!
Are you getting more than 14¢ of value per day from ITS Tactical?
Please consider joining our Crew Leader Membership and our growing community of supporters.
At ITS Tactical we’re working hard every day to provide different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Instead of simply asking for your support with donations, we’ve developed a membership to allow our readers to support what we do and allow us to give you back something in return.
For less than 14¢ a day you can help contribute directly to our content, and join our growing community of supporters who have directly influenced what we’ve been able to accomplish and where we’re headed.