1 reply to this topic

#1 Troy Stafford

Troy Stafford

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 0 posts
  • LocationMonroe County, Wv.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE IN WV THAT IS A MEMBER? I AM CONCERNED IF ANY LIVE CLOSE SO THAT MY FAMILY HAS THOSE TO DEFEND WHATS RIGHT AND TO MAKE A STAND WHEN THAT TIME DOES HAPPEN

#2 aviationgearhead

aviationgearhead

Swabbie

• Crew Leader
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:37 AM

Attention Crew leaders and Crew Members,

Individuals in Maryland are trying to put together a list of Crew Leaders and Crew Members in and near Maryland. The goal of this is to bring our community of like minded individuals together. Possible to get together for beer, shooting, and to exchange knowledge. Like so many people that have wanted to attend the ITS annual muster it has been a bit out of my reach. My thoughts are if we all banded together we can have group outings or in essense our own ITS Muster, so to speak. I have been heading up the effort to create a contact list. Though there are only a few members in Maryland I figured we would investigate our neighboring states to see who is interested. If you would like to be added to this list please contact me at [email protected] Provide as much information as you feel. I have been trying to get first and last name and a contact email. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Chris

Semper Paratus
semper Vigilans
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users