• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jackel

Jackel

Swabbie

• Crew Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:32 AM

I have a couple Jones Tactical Fat Zombie duty belts.  I bought the first one in large part because of the review I saw here.  I bought the second one because the first one worked so good!  They are great belts, you can really pack on the gear and they support the weight better than anything else I have tried.  They are comfortable and appear indestructable.   My question/suggestion pertains to the inner belt: why not put a simple D ring buckle on it with mating velcro so the wearer would have mechanical advantage when cinching it up?   For those of you who have not tried one of these belt systems, you don't know what you are missing.

#2 Jones Tactical

Jones Tactical

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:15 AM

Jackel said:

I have a couple Jones Tactical Fat Zombie duty belts.  I bought the first one in large part because of the review I saw here.  I bought the second one because the first one worked so good!  They are great belts, you can really pack on the gear and they support the weight better than anything else I have tried.  They are comfortable and appear indestructable.   My question/suggestion pertains to the inner belt: why not put a simple D ring buckle on it with mating velcro so the wearer would have mechanical advantage when cinching it up?   For those of you who have not tried one of these belt systems, you don't know what you are missing.

Jackel,Thanks for the continued support.  The main reason is you dont want any extra bulk under your belt, as it leads to 'stacking' and the belt gets further away from the body.  The second reason is the 'new' inner belt tends to be over built cause you have to add more velcro so you get full coverage, which is the main feature/ function of the double belt system.  I hope this helps out, you can always reach me at [email protected] Cheers,RJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users