• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nqthai

nqthai

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:10 PM

I can get in and see threads but when I click on one I get this message: Hello Guest, to view the posts and contribute to our forum, you'll need to have a free Crew Membership available by clicking the registration link. A Crew Membership will allow you to view and contribute to our forum, but not give you the privileges available to our paid members. To further support ITS Tactical, please consider a Crew Leader Membership available by clicking the "Be A Member" Plaque in the upper right corner of this Website. You may also be seeing this message if you've tried to enter a forum you don't have sufficient privileges to view.

#2 mikejulietpapa

mikejulietpapa

Salty Dog

• Life Member
  • 719 posts
  • LocationDE

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:16 AM

Thanks for the question N98, we'll look into it. A few questions for you though. You are a Crew Member right? The Plank Owner Forum is only accessible to those who signed up for a Plank Owner membership in the early days of ITS Tactical. The sign-up was limited to only 250 people. After that, anyone who singed up would become a Crew Leader.I found an old post with some great info on the benefits of being a Plank Owner (though these benefits now translate over to new and current Crew Leader members): Click HereTo sign up for a Crew Leader membership, check out the Member Registration page.Feel free to hit me up with any other questions or comments you have and thanks for supporting ITS Tactical!

#3 nqthai

nqthai

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:21 PM

No sir. I am actually a Plank Owner. My name is all that wall. I paid for the Plank Ownership which is why I'm confused about this situation. When I log in on the front page I see my Level as Plank Owner but when I move over here the forum title says Crew Member.

#4 mikejulietpapa

mikejulietpapa

Salty Dog

• Life Member
  • 719 posts
  • LocationDE

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:40 PM

N98 - Sorry for the confusion! It looks like it must be a problem with the forum software and not the membership software (which is a good thing). I really do apologize for the mixup! I'm going to try something out and I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm sure Bryan or I will be able to get this sorted out, just sit tight for a little bit. Thanks again!

#5 mikejulietpapa

mikejulietpapa

Salty Dog

• Life Member
  • 719 posts
  • LocationDE

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:57 PM

Hey N98, I just sent you a PM.

#6 Bryan Black

Bryan Black

Salty Dog

• Administrator
  • 256 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

Nathan,When we opened the forum up to everyone we had to create a special group for Plank Owners. Because we used to have the option for Plank Owners to be able to change their forum usernames it was impossible to find all our Plank Owners to move them overA few emails were sent out to the Plank Owners we hadn't moved over yet and we took care of those who replied, while your username definitely seems straightforward it must have got lost in the shuffle.You're all set now and should see your status updated as a Plank Owner.Thank you for your support!Bryan 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users