• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 948 posts
  • LocationTampa/St Petersburg Florida

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:12 PM

I'm really happy with the style, light weight, and fast shipping (and of course the discount).  The anti-fog wipes are working great also.I ordered directly from the Revision website and was a little hesitant.  I haven't had good experiences ordering "factory direct", but the glasses showed up a few days later.Anyway I'm stoked, thanks ITS and Revision! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf_headbang.gif 
Posted Image

#2 RevisionEyewear

RevisionEyewear

Swabbie

• ITS Sponsor
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:31 AM

We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your eyewear and that you had a good experience ordering from us. Thanks for your comment and support. We always like to hear from our end-users. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with. Rock on.
Be Revision Ready. http://www.revisioneyewear.com

#3 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 948 posts
  • LocationTampa/St Petersburg Florida

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:29 AM

So I've had these since September and they are holding up great.  I have no scratches which is awesome since they have ended up in my range bag and on the floor board of my cruiser several times.   They also do great at the range with no fogging issues.   Thanks Revision! Eric S.
Posted Image

#4 RevisionEyewear

RevisionEyewear

Swabbie

• ITS Sponsor
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:28 AM

Thanks for your comments Eric. Glad to hear you are still rockin' your Hellfly. 
Be Revision Ready. http://www.revisioneyewear.com

#5 jinx667

jinx667

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 365 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:03 AM

I have been looking at those, but I wish there were more lens color choices for the brown frames.
Posted Image

#6 Patrick Scott

Patrick Scott

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:54 PM

Glad to hear good things about these. I just ordred a set myself(with ITS's help) to replace my 7 year old busted up Oakleys. Make me feel even better that Revision is in my home state.

#7 Maverick9110e

Maverick9110e

Swabbie

• Crew Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:00 PM

These look great, most likely picking up a pair soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users