• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Lonewolf90

Lonewolf90

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:14 PM

Just ordered the D3 black package, Mayflower APC w/ swift clip kit, and the rifle bag. Looking forward to getting it setup.

Awesome! Once you receive it, please post some pics and give your opinion on it if you could. I see HSP is doing a sale right now for Thanksgiving so I might be spending some money shortly...

#22 Jersey0311

Jersey0311

Bullets and Bandages

• Crew Leader
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:23 PM

Awesome! Once you receive it, please post some pics and give your opinion on it if you could. I see HSP is doing a sale right now for Thanksgiving so I might be spending some money shortly...

At the least, get the bag. $150 is a steal for the thing. You're going to regret not getting it while you can save $20 bucks. I'm glad I didn't wait.

TBL-2.png

In Memory Of Our Fallen - OEF - Afghanistan - Lima VIII

Rest Easy Brothers, We'll Take It From Here. We'll Keep The Light Burning.

#23 langston302

langston302

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:23 PM

London Bridge Trading has an awesome loadout bag that I got super cheap ( read 99.99 ) from one of their sales.  I love this bag.  its big enough that I can EVERYTHING in it I use daily and then still have room for my emergency stuff.

http://lbtinc.com/ba...-out-bag-c.html

I can even fit the rifle in there......

Posted Image Posted Image

#24 Psybain

Psybain

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,674 posts
  • LocationSE AZ

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:27 PM

LBT makes solid stuff. I got my large deployment bag through them a year ago for $50 (approx 90% off MSRP) and that thing is a boss. The only down side to it is it's so big that you can make it pretty heavy without even realizing it.

35066390514_66d1ce57b5_z.jpg
As Seen on: M4Carbine.net, GlockTalk, and NCGO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users