#1 Glitch'sTheName

Glitch'sTheName

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Florida

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

Hello all,

So I'm wanting to get a Spyderco Delica. I was looking specifically at the gray FFG plain edge model. I usually buy my knives from bladehq.com, but they're out of stock of a lot of the different Delicas. Anybody know a reputable place to buy from?

Thanks!

#2 stoddy9311

stoddy9311

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 219 posts
  • LocationAlberta Canada

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:34 AM

I buy most my knives from this ebay seller

http://www.ebay.ca/i...=item51c7227183

never failed me and cheap shipping to Canada (cheaper than bladehq and knifecenter)

#3 Scuba CN

Scuba CN

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 488 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:11 PM

Cutlery Shoppe has the grey FFG Delica for $60.50 and I think there might be a discount for using the code "nutnfancy". Unfortunately, I haven't yet purchased from them so I can't give any info on their customer service.

http://www.cutlerysh...ne-1-1-1-1.aspx

#4 bigfoot

bigfoot

Swabbie

• Crew Member
  • 39 posts
  • LocationPacific NW

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:16 PM

Bought the exact same model & color you are looking for a few months back directly from Amazon; I think it was around $55-60. Just have to watch their prices, since they seem to (literally) change by the minute.

Edited by bigfoot, 18 December 2014 - 12:17 PM.

#5 SwatDawg335

SwatDawg335

Salty Dog

• Life Member
  • 452 posts
  • LocationLand of 10,000 Lakes

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:41 PM

I've had some really good luck on Amazon as well.  If you're not familiar, you can use a service called camelcamelcamel.com to track the price fluctuations and set price alerts.  I got an alert for a Spyderco Police 3 G10 the other day.  I had set a price alert to notify me when the price dropped below $115 (it hit $108).  I had actually bought the knife a while back, and completely forgot that I still had the alert.  It's a pretty sweet way to shop if you're not in a hurry.

NoTMZyB.png

#6 AaronK

AaronK

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 1,070 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:48 PM

Check knifecenter

#7 TexCzech

TexCzech

Swabbie

• Crew Leader
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSouth , Tx

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

I pretty much collect strictly rare and sprint run Spyderco's . I buy alot from eBay and Blade forums , I dont worry as much about fakes because people don't hardly fake the less known knifes . Counterfeit Spydercos have been a big issue on ebay lately expecially the popular ones like the Paramilitarys so be careful . Gpknifes.com has alot of sales this month on Spydies so does bladeHQ .

#8 z0phi3l

z0phi3l

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:35 AM

Got mine from Amazon too, kept an eye on it ans when the price was right fore me made the purchase 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users