• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tac Rev

Tac Rev

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:27 AM

So I'm getting ready to deploy again. With that, the powers that be felt it necessary to to a mass turn in and re-issue of kit. Like so often happens, I turned in 1 A-bag of kit and got 3 back in return...ahhhhhh! My gear lockers cant take anymore issued kit!  That said, I was pleased to find some new revision goodness in one of my new A-bag's. I got a set of Sawfly sunglasses, which look like they're pretty nice. I also got a pair of the Desert Locust goggles. Some basic observations about the Sawfly's are that they are huge on my skinny face so I will probably stick to my Hellfly's. As far as the goggles go, I have been an ESS guy for a long time. I have been faithful to my ESS NVG Profiles's...until now. The Desert Locust goggles are really comfortable and low profile. Im really digging them and plan to run them hard on this next deployment.  Thanks Revision.
Will

#2 RevisionEyewear

RevisionEyewear

Swabbie

• ITS Sponsor
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:18 AM

Hey Will- It's good to hear from you again. We are glad that you like the Desert Locust goggles. Let us know how they work for you in the field. Thank you for your service and stay safe on your next deployment. Thanks,Revision
Be Revision Ready. http://www.revisioneyewear.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users