2 replies to this topic

#1 spenceman

spenceman

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 907 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:12 PM

Anyone know anything about this event? Anyone going?

PlankOwnerSignatureAZ.gif FBI's Most Wanted for charges of serial thread hijacking.

I'm like a cheap wine. I get better the more you drink.

#2 mangeface

mangeface

Salty Dog

• 2,598 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

Haven't heard anything. Got a link? I would assume DirtyTrigger and Davis would go, unless it's paintball.

"I may walk among the sheep...but make no mistake, I am the sheepdog."
VQz5Nwz.png

#3 DirtyTrigger

DirtyTrigger

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 447 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:40 AM

No, Davis and I were just talking about it.  I was out there at the range and only heard about about it.  Some kinda of show/demo day?? 

Ahh found this......

Location is COWTOWN Range in North Phoenix.  10402 West Old Carefree Highway, Peoria, AZ 85383.

Because they gave it all, We are giving back.  All Net proceeds of this event, and 100% of all raffles will go towards our heros over at Wishes For Warriors.  They are a 100% non-profit 501©(3) organization specializing in bringing hope back into our combat disabled veterans lives, through outdoor adventures and events like these. Stand with us in letting them know, there is life after war.  For more information on this fantastic organization, visit wishesforwarriorscorp.org.

Hours: Roughly 10am – Night Fall

What to expect:  A great social event for the gun community.  Spend all day in the warm AZ sun with all of us and other fellow gun enthusiasts.  Bring your own firearms to enjoy throughout the day.  Dozens of  Vendors.  Full-Auto and Machine Gun rentals from AZ Armory.  All access Shooting lanes.  Free Raffles.  Big Raffles from Colt Firearms and others.  Special Guests via all access pass (TBD).

All ages welcome, pending they have safe firearm handling skills.  Kids under the age of 15 do not need a ticket, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 or older, who is willing to sign the safety waiver in their behalf.

• mangeface likes this

Tu7wwUX.png?1

"Opportunity favors the prepared."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users