#1 BigBrotherScout

BigBrotherScout

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChico, CA

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:18 PM

Greetings,

Been lurking around a while.  Started looking into asking questions and opinions on a few things before realizing I may have forgotten to introduce myself.  Not looking to burn the house down before I even enter; therefore, please allow  me to introduce myself to ya'll.

Started as a sworn Police Officer in California at the age of 21. Worked Patrol, Gang Unit, Narcotics, and some other alphabet assignments before transferring to the State Agency just in time to be laid off due to California's amazing ability to manage a budget.  Boredom ensued and the Army seemed like the path less traveled.  Signed up and off to the School of Hard Knox I went.  I earned my Sabres after conquering the three sisters before being sent to my gaining unit. Deployed to the land of the Sand People as an original member of TF Memlah, earning my Gold Spurs. ETS'd and unfortunately returned to California. Started working for a Training and Firearms facility where I was promoted to General Manager. Realizing retail is not me, I found a great gig back in Law Enforcement as an Investigator for the DA's Office

• SwatDawg335, mangeface, DeathwatchDoc and 1 other like this

#2 DeathwatchDoc

DeathwatchDoc

Salty Dog

• 1,936 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:33 PM

Hell of a story, welcome aboard!

89BccLb.png

#3 pira114

pira114

Salty Dog