7 replies to this topic

#1 mackguy

mackguy

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 460 posts
  • LocationLexington, NC

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:54 PM

I've had twice recently now where I've typed up a new post and when I hit submit it takes me to a page with image verification to continue.. When I enter the verification and continue it goes forward but does not post what I submitted and lose everything.

Any idea what's going on?

#2 mangeface

mangeface

Salty Dog

• 2,598 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:42 AM

Not a clue, I've never encountered this before. DStevenson or DeathwatchDoc would probably know more, they the ultra tech savy mods here.

Edited by mangeface, 14 October 2015 - 05:43 AM.

"I may walk among the sheep...but make no mistake, I am the sheepdog."
VQz5Nwz.png

#3 DeathwatchDoc

DeathwatchDoc

Salty Dog

• 1,936 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:44 AM

Screenshot would be great if you can get one of what you are seeing. Also any steps required to replicate the issue. Thanks!

89BccLb.png

#4 DStevenson

DStevenson

Salty Dog

• 1,869 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:59 AM

I don't have access to the forums back-end so I cannot confirm why the CAPTCHA request would come up for you but you don't appear to have any restrictions on your account that would cause it.

Get a screenshot up (be sure to blur out any critical information) and that may point us in the right direction, but we may need to go to Rob or someone to confirm your account settings.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

5399202523_bd1cb04e2e_o.png

#5 mackguy

mackguy

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 460 posts
  • LocationLexington, NC

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

Thanks, next time it happens I'll try to get a screenshot... it's only happened twice, and happened on two different computers so doesn't seem to be an issue there.

#6 davebass

davebass

Swabbie

• Crew Leader
  • 45 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:16 AM

Had the same issue appears to have lost your login status at the server.... only had it through the one day so thought it was server update being preformed or something.

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#7 mackguy

mackguy

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 460 posts
  • LocationLexington, NC

Posted 15 October 2015 - 12:32 PM

That's what it seems like, but I never had to re-log-in.  Hasn't happened again yet. 

#8 HTEngineer

HTEngineer

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:03 AM

It happens to me sometimes. I make sure I "select all" and "copy" before posting just in case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users