7 replies to this topic

#1 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 947 posts
  • LocationTampa/St Petersburg Florida

Posted 16 January 2011 - 09:10 AM

Day Three:

Edited by CENTCOMSurvivor, 20 January 2011 - 01:13 AM.

Posted Image

#2 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 947 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:18 AM

Another day another request.  The Crew is out checking on all the requests so far.  Remember we only have four of the ITS Crew on the ground so they are working as hard as they can.  Stay tuned for the updates.Yesterday started out a little slow as everyone at the show was having difficulty with the phone service and networks.  Twitter got into full effect in the afternoon and we were able to start the minute to minute uploads of photos.If you haven't already, check HERE for a recap of yesterdays photos! ~Eric S.
Posted Image

#3 CenterMass

CenterMass

Swabbie

• Crew Leader
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:11 AM

I havent seen anything from FN.  Any chance we could see some stuff from them if theyre there?
/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/PlankOwnerSignature.png

#4 uspswatcop

uspswatcop

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:55 AM

Centcom, Is there some place that you are going to reply to the requests, I haven't seen any yet so I'm just wondering! Thanks again for the info dumps and pics! Mikey

#5 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 947 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:02 AM

uspswatcop said:

Centcom, Is there some place that you are going to reply to the requests, I haven't seen any yet so I'm just wondering! Thanks again for the info dumps and pics! Mikey

Bryan and the Crew are going to respond in each thread by the date.  The only reason the other threads are locked is just to keep people from posting more requests there.  That helps us keep track of everyone.The network and cell coverage is horrible in Vegas right now so we may have to wait till they are back to get all the requests answered.Hand in there, we appreciate all the requests and keep them coming!~Eric S.

Edited by CENTCOMSurvivor, 20 January 2011 - 07:03 AM.

Posted Image

#6 uspswatcop

uspswatcop

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:15 AM

No worries from me on the time frame, just wanted to know how it will show up and again I really appreciate the fact that you guys are putting all of this together for us schleps at home/work! Be safe all,Mikey

#7 jinx667

jinx667

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 365 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:45 AM

If Arc'teryx has a LEAF booth set up, I would like to see it, and ask them when they plan on restocking the LEAF online store.Does BFG have any A-TACS gear?Good pics of the Kifaru UL gear would be nice.
Posted Image

#8 mikejulietpapa

mikejulietpapa

Salty Dog

• Life Member
  • 719 posts
  • LocationDE

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

CenterMass - Sorry, didn't swing by the FN booth but did see this FAL at the Magpul booth

Posted Image

Posted Image

uspswatcop – I forgot to ask specifically about the HK45 while at US Palm, sorry! But they were some super cool dudes!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

jinx667 – Arc'teryx had some cool stuff but the most notable was their new riggers belt. It weighed the same as an empty P-MAG!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are some pics from the Blue Force Gear booth (sorry for the lack of specific A-TACS gear but their mannequin was dressed in A-TACS!)

[SOC-C Lightweight Armor Carrier]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's some pics from the KIFARU booth. Their ultralight stuff was indeed just that! Crazy lightweight!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by mikejulietpapa, 29 January 2011 - 01:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users