Photo

Mystery Ranch Rapid Access Trauma System pack in MultiCam (lots of pics)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jinx667

jinx667

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 365 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:30 AM

I will do a review here of a pack I picked up in 2008 while I was in Iraq. I was in need of a different medical pack than what was issued at the time (Blackhawk STOMP or LBT), due to my combined air and ground mission.  I needed it to be a little lower profile for flight and highly modular.  You can pack a ton of gear in it while keeping fairly low pro. This was one of the first ones off the line.  It does not have the BVS.  As with most MR stuff, it was expensive, but unbelievably well made and fit the bill perfectly. Here are some pics: Posted ImagePosted Image Futura suspension system.  The pack can also be attached to the NICE frame:Posted Image The handle used to rapidly open the pack.  You can also see one of the TWO dedicated spots for trauma shears:Posted ImagePosted Image There are SIX removeable pouches inside (velcro, tear away), each with a clear window and loop for attaching a name tag (I had tags made for them):Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image There is another pocket on the bottom:Posted Image And the lid has storage area:Posted Image Here are some pics of the set-up in Iraq.  I had DBT pockets attached to the MOLLE on each side.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagehttp://img.photobuck...67/IMGP1973.jpg
Posted Image

#2 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 948 posts
  • LocationTampa/St Petersburg Florida

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:00 PM

Great review, thanks for sharing.  Again love the patch!
Posted Image

#3 jinx667

jinx667

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 365 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:01 AM

Thanks.  I know it is a very specific pack, but there might be someone out there looking for something like it.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users