#1 Ryan Clawson

Ryan Clawson

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 0 posts
  • LocationNorthern Alabama

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:43 PM

Hi folks!  

I didn't realize I'd already created a membership here but never posted.  I've been a follower of ITS for years and the Gear Tasting and Ridiculous Dialogue were getting me more engaged with ITS content (as well as Bryan's contributions to The Survival Podcast), so I figured I'd start getting involved on the forum.  I forget what brought me to ITS first, but I've been checking the blog daily for years.

About me, I'm a Mechanical Engineer by degree, Design Engineer by trade.  I've just started my family in the last 2 years, so that's where most of my energy goes.  I've worked for years in manufacturing & product development, specifically small arms for government and commercial customers.  I have a love of all things ballistic (I think Dr. Atwater is my spirit animal) and have become quite the prolific AR builder.  My next project is a semi-auto 1919A4.  Recently, I've been making more of an effort to make myself a bit more well-rounded and a bit less round.  Right now, I'm in the process of moving to South Florida from northern Alabama.  Not my first choice, but I'm following the jobs for now.  If I can be of assistance to anyone on that front, I'd be glad to help out!

Hope to see some of you folks around and maybe make it to a Muster one year soon.

Edited by Ryan Clawson, 12 March 2017 - 09:44 PM.

#2 pira114

pira114

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,195 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevadas

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:35 PM

Welcome aboard!

#3 EMSWxSAR

EMSWxSAR

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 368 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:48 AM

Welcome!

its_fl_sar_smaller.png

#4 DeathwatchDoc

DeathwatchDoc

Salty Dog

• 1,936 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

Welcome aboard! Where abouts in north Alabama are you?

89BccLb.png

#5 hrddrv

hrddrv

Mate

• Crew Member
  • 75 posts
  • LocationArcher, Fl

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:20 AM

Welcome from another Floridian who also at one time lived in Alabama, only for a few years though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users