• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 brad mallon

brad mallon

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:31 PM

What's up gentlemen, my name's Brad, I'm a 28 year old shooter and gear queer, no military or leo experience, I have a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice but got out of the field after 2 years. Always loved guns, shooting and the outdoors in general. Longtime member of some of the popular gun boards and really like the setup and content here. I'm also in the process of setting up my own website and forum focused on 3-gun/multi-gun competition shooting although I've never competed in any, I found it hard to find matches online so I figured I'd create a site where people can go to find matches and decided I'd like to host a forum as well. I think I'm a little over my head as far as creating my website so I'm reading up on web site design and creation and it's a work in progress. Looking to find some fellow shooters from SW Ohio/N Ky area that would like to go shooting and maybe a few beers afterwards. Looking forward to being a member and learning new things and hopefully contributing something insightful here and there....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users